The candidate shall be responsible for managing Group level Corporate Affairs function
Policy / Regulations / Inspections
- Develop, lead and implement public policy objectives, Central & State government & regulatory outreach and political priorities for Company in India
- Key Member of Crisis Management to lead in Govt. engagements.
- Responsible for healthy relationship management, effective, transparent and timely communications with regulators
- Analyse regulatory policies & guidelines, bills & acts, licensing & authorization requirements pertaining to NBFC business in India
- Identification, impact analysis, change assessment and oversight on regulatory changes impacting the company
- Create Infrastructure/Mechanism for Scanning legislative & political horizon for regulatory changes.
- Oversight and governance on all other regulatory inspection for the Bank (E.G. SEBI, NSDL CSITE, RBI [PD] etc.)
- Supervision, vertical and horizontal advisory and support on material regulatory engagements
- Devise Government Affairs Strategy, managing critical relationships having Comprehensive External Stakeholders Engagement Plan to optimize policy risk.
- Relationship Management/Networking - With Ministries (MoF, Labour, MOC&I, MCA), Sr. Govt. Officials, 3rd Party Consultants, Industry bodies (CII/FICCI), High Commission etc.
- Predict, Anticipate and Influence policy outcome - Seek Policy Intervention, offer intelligence influencing Public Policy.
- Facilitate senior level meetings for Chairman & Senior Management with key ministry officials, regulators and multilateral agencies to rightly position company priorities in India
- Engage with RBI (DPSS, DoR, DoS, FED), Ministries (MoF, MoC, MeitY), Government Departments (DEA, DFS, DoR, DPIIT, Invest India)
- Contribute on policy related matters to key decision makers in the government and think tanks on financial services, Housing finance, NBFC, financial technologies & financial inclusion
Interested Candidates who has handled Corporate Affairs related to Income TAX / RBI / SEBI / NSDL / CSITE) can apply for the role to get selected.
Do share your resumes at career @successallianceinfotech.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Success Alliance Infotech
The Opening is for Senior Management Profile for Corporate Affairs with Government Bodies / Semi Government / Local Bodies / Income TAX / RBI / SEBI etc) handling entire process for the Company.
Contact Company:Success Alliance Infotech